Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Real Name

seorang cewek lagi asyik browsing2
di warnet tau2 ada cowo yg ngajak
chatting
Co : Hi,
Ce : Hi juga, siapa nih?
Co: May I know you?
si cewe langsung semangat,krn si
cowo respon in english,
soalnya si cewe pengen banget
punya gebetan bule
Ce: My name is Mia, and you?
Co: My name is Giant.
si cewe makin semangat dan penuh
harap
Ce: Hhmm, nice name. You should
have a big body.
Co: I don't think so. My body is
commonly slim.Your name is better.
I imagine that i talk with pretty girl.
Si cewe hampir pingsan dibilang
pretty
Ce: But your name is Giant, you are
a big and strong man
Co: No.. it's just call name.
Ce: Same, Mia is just call name also.
Co: What's your full name?
Ce: suMIAtun … and your full name?
Co: suGIANTo..
...sekejap, keduanya sama2 lgsg
logout.

No comments:

Post a Comment